viernes, 31 de julio de 2009

falling down


Summer sun,that blows my mindIs falling down on all that i´ve ever knownTime whil kiss the world goodbyeFalling down on all that i´ve ever knownIs all that i´ve ever known A dying scream makes no soundCalling out to all that I’ve ever knownHere am I, lost and foundCalling out to all. We live a dying dreamIf you know what I meanAnd I that I’ve ever knownIt’s all that I’ve ever known Catch the wheel that breaks the butterflyA crying rain that fills the ocean wideI tried to talk with God to no availCalling up in and out of nowhereSaid “if you won’t save me, please don’t waste my time” Catch the wheel that breaks the butterflyA crying rain that fills the ocean wideI tried to talk with God to no availCalling up in and out of nowhereSaid “if you won’t save me, please don’t waste my time” Summer sun, that blows my mindIs falling down on all that I’ve ever knownTime will kiss the world goodbyeFalling down on all that I’ve ever knownIs all that I’ve ever known

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario